The Diagnosis And Treatment Of Female Reproductive Diseases
In the contemporary days diseases are very prominent in human beings. Every next day a new disease is discovered, and every day thousands of people are diagnosed of the disease. In the olden times, people did not even think that a disease like that will ever evolve in the future. There are several diseases that humans suffer from, but women particularly suffer from many complicated diseases. Even during the early ages to the later age females suffer diseases and complication that most of the men will not suffer. Diseases like endometriosis, uterine fibroids, gynecologic cancer, and polycystic ovary syndrome particularly occur in females. The female diseases require special consideration, which can otherwise cause a physical havoc later.
The female diseases not only occur due to ill habits like over eating, smoking, alcoholism or multiple sexual partners. It also occurs due to natural reasons and lack of nutrition.
Women go through menstrual cycles, pregnancy and child birth and such issues that are strictly confined to women that at times get complicated and develop into diseases. While talking about female anatomical problems, we find many countries in which women suffer too much.
India is one such country where thousands of women suffer from such diseases. These diseases mostly occur in the reproductive system of women that includes the fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, vagina, cervix and even the vagina and the breasts. Women mostly develop diseases in the mentioned organs. So, due to the increase in the number of women with such diseases, the gynecologists have also increased.
Gynecologists and their diagnosis:
Gynecology is the medical practice that deals particularly with the female reproductive problems. It is also called as the ‘science of women”.
- Delhi NCR in India is the capital and the key state for all kinds of medical colleges and institutions. Every year Professor Gynecology in Delhi NCR is increasing which is very helpful to the condition of women.
- The professors and practitioners are highly qualified and hold prestigious titles. Patients completely rely on their diagnosis and treatment and medicine. Delhi NCR is full of such institutions and produces some of the best and renowned gynecologists and obstetricians.
- The medical institutions in Delhi NCR train the students very practically about the female body and the possible diseases. As a result, the some of the best gynecologists are brought up. Professor Gynecology in Delhi NCR is highly talented professionals. Looking at the increasing need of gynecologist students are also taking keen interest in the field of gynecology.
The diagnosis of female reproductive illnesses is done by several processes like ultrasound and laparoscopy. Some of the very prominently diagnosed female reproductive diseases in women are uterine fibroid, ovarian cyst, ovarian cancer, cystitis or bladder infection, and breast cancer. Out of which ovarian cyst and fibroid is rare but still common and dangerous for the future of a female.
Ovarian cyst and fibroid and its treatment:
What is ovarian cyst?
Ovarian cyst is a sac filled with fluid in the ovary. Most often this disease do not show any symptoms but sometimes it may cause lower abdominal pain, abdominal bloating or lower abdominal pain. Cyst in the ovary is not harmful unless it bursts open which cause severe pain and fainting. It may also cause the ovary to rupture. There are various types of cyst like follicular cyst, dermoid cyst and so on. The diagnosis is often done by ultrasound or pelvic examination. Hormonal birth control is the first treatment offered by the doctor. Further, keyhole surgery is recommended by the doctor if the diagnostic reports show something very serious or if the initial medicines and treatments fail to cause any difference.
- Delhi NCR is also a popular place for hospitals that provide keyhole surgery. Keyhole surgery for ovarian cyst in Delhi NCR is offered by almost all the hospitals and multispecialty hospitals that have a gynecology department. Keyhole surgery is done by small incisions that range from 3mm to 15mm.
- Keyhole surgery for ovarian cyst in Delhi NCR is less expensive, safer than the other processes, convenient and provides faster recovery. Keyhole surgery is used to treat endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cancer or tumor, removal of uterus and fibroids and so on.
Diagnosis and treatment of fibroids:-
Fibroids or uterine fibroids are growth of non-cancerous tissues inside the uterus. In very rare care it may turn into cancer but that does not happen frequently. One of the most prominent symptoms of fibroids is heavy menstrual bleeding and unbearable pain. The biggest complications caused by fibroids are infertility in women. Fibroids make is difficult for women to bear a child and get pregnant. Initially, medications like ibuprofen and paracetamol are given to ease the pain but if it does not help it need attention. The cause of uterine fibroid is still unclear so most of the doctors recommend the removal of fibroids through surgery. Surgery for fibroids in Delhi NCR is done in most of the multispecialty hospitals that have an oncology department of surgery.